Expert Sedation Dentistry Services in Beverly Hills, CA
Relax During Your Dental Treatment
вход в олимп трейд
Do you become anxious as soon as you step into a dental office? Have you been putting off dental care you need? – such as gum disease treatment, restorative dentistry or implant therapy- because you fear the dentist? If so, sedation dentistry will put your fears to rest. Dr. Justin Raanan understands what makes patients anxious and scared, and provide every measure to make your dental visit comforting and enjoyable.
Sedation dentistry allows you to comfortably undergo everything from a simple cleaning to extensive treatment. All of the procedures offered by Dr. Justin Raanan do not require general anesthesia. Sedation dentistry is an excellent solution for those who suffer from dental anxiety. It is a safe and simple way to ease your mind and breeze through your dental visit. Sedation dentistry allows our patients to undergo their dental treatment comfortably and anxiety free. For most patients, the effects of dental sedation last between 2-4 hours, so we require you to have someone drive you home from our office.
Although you will not remember any of the procedure and it will seem you were completely asleep, sleep dentistry is a conscious state. This means that you will be breathing for yourself and still have all of the important reflexes in place which makes this type of sedation dentistry extremely safe. During conscious sedation, the sedation dentist and his team constantly monitor each patient with a computerized pulse oximeter, which measures heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen saturation. We also have a reversal agent on hand that reverses the effect of the dental sedation medicine in less than 30 seconds.
Advantages of Sedation Dentistry
• Oral sedation is safe. It carries little risk of overmedication.
• Oral sedation allows patients to comfortably receive treatment. You will not feel groggy or nauseous after treatment, though you will need a companion to take you to and from the appointment.
• You can have extensive treatments accomplished in one visit. Sedation dentistry is the perfect solution for patients who have avoided the dentist for years and need a full course of general, restorative, cosmetic or implant dentistry treatments that might normally require several visits.
• Sedation dentistry allows patients to relax. This makes treatment easier for both you and your dentist.
• Oral sedation dentistry enhances effectiveness of anesthetic.
• Dental sedation decreases gagging.
• Joint and muscle soreness is decreased with dental sedation.